Sunday, September 8, 2013

Chester Raccoon and the Big Bad Bully by Audrey Penn



On Thursday, we read the titled book.  On Friday, we borrowed Mrs. Konarek's idea for the students to create Chester the raccoon using heart shapes.  We had one big brown heart for the head. Two large/medium sized hearts for the mask, 1 small heart for the nose and two medium hearts for the ears.  A wonderful parent precut the hearts for us and we had a ball creating the raccoons!



"A Dab of  Glue will do...."
 

Thursday was also my birthday!  Caleb gave me an awesome necklace.  :)  My students also stocked me up on Dr.Pepper and Snickers.  I also received many cards.  Mrs. Konarek hand delivered Sonic breakfast! To say the least, I was quite spoiled!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a comment or two.... :)